Vortech Propellor Pump MP10WQD - Quiet Drive
- No further Discounts Apply.
The Vortech MP10 has been upgraded to the new QuietDrive driver that reduces noise, improves efficiency and increases flow.
Vortech QD Flow
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is cruicial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive, choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched.
- Create massive water movement
- Natural Gyre
- Three dimensional flow patterns
- Comprehensive flow options
- Precise water movement control
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the noise out of the motor.
- All new driver
- More than 6 continuous operation modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- Reduced motor noise compared to older MP10wES.
- Higher output
- Communicates with existing WWD and "W" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via optional ReefLink
- Flow: 6000 + lph
- Power Consumption: 8 to 18 Watts
- Tank Range: 10- 200+ litres
- Max Glass Thickness: 0.375"
- Dryside Dimensions: 2.5" Diameter, 2" Height
- Wetside Dimensions: 2.5" Diameter, 1.5" Height
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.25"
Lagoonal Random Mode simulates a low-energy lagoon environment. The speed of the pump is changed slowly to recreate the gentle currents of a lagoon.
|REEF CREST MODE|
Reef Crest Randon Mode simulates a high-energy reef environment. The pump will change speed frequently and drastically to simulate crashing waves and surge tide. This is a favorite of SPS Corals.
Gyre Mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform clockwise and counterclockwise flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between two seconds and two hours.
|SHORT PULSE MODE|
Short Pulse Mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform high and low flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between 0.2 seconds and two seconds.
|TIDAL SWELL MODE|
Tidal Swell Mode (TSM) creates a harmonic balance reminiscent of the changing flow conditions found in nature. over the course of several hours, the flow pattern will go from very chaotic to calm, followed by a detritus-clearing surge at the very end of the cycle. The flow direction will change direction every cycle.
|NUTRIENT TRANSPORT MODE|
Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM) creates circulation in a two-phase program. The first phase uses wave motion to stir up detritus. The second phase follows with a surging motion to move the detritus into the overflow and out of the aquarium. This mode promotes maximum health, nutrient wxport and increased growth for sensitive corals such as SPS.
At the touch of a button all VorTech wirelessly enabled pumps will temporarily pause their current mode and idle allwong food to be added to teh tank without being cycled into the overflow and filtration.
Pumps can be enabled to run a gentler night time program simulating calmer ocean conditions for the night time hours.
All "w" denominated VorTech pumps come with an RF module installed. The RF module will allow up to 8 "w" pumps of any type to work together in sync, anti-sync or coordinated modes.
|ESL VIA A MOBILE DEVICE (ReefLink and internet connection required)|
All "w" denominated VorTech pumps are compatible with ReefLink. ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmartLive, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
|BATTERY BACKUP MODE (EcoTech Battery Back-Up required)|
Blizzard, hurricane, a downed utility pole; stuff happens. The power goes out... VorTech pumps are compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup accessory.