Frozen Fish Food
Ocean Nutrition Frozen Rotifers 100gm x 36 packets
These tiny little animals vary in size from 150 to 200 micron. This is perfectly fitting in between the feeding of micro particles and Artemia nauplii or other larger foods. Therefore, they form an ideal food for all marine fish and shrimp larvae, small tropical fresh water larvae and all filter feeding organisms such as scallops, jelly fish, anemones, nudibranches, soft corals,….
- Originating from marine/brackish water, they are rich in the highly unsaturated fatty acids (EPA & DHA).
- They are buoyant which assures optimal availability for larvae, slowly swimming and sessile animals.
- Minimum buy is for one Styrofoam carton of 36 packets
- We are only able to send to Metro Areas ( Capital City's )
- If out of a Metro area please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your area is available for delivery.
- Delivery address to a workplace is preferred as we need someone to sign for the frozen food.
Pure rotifers (Brachionus plicatilis).